You can use your lie , to do a kindness .

chatting box :)

story of the stories

Followers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

about feelings.....

hey guys I'm trying to write this post with english. haha well, I'm sorry if I make mistakes in the words.
It's been a long time that I haven't write a new post. Now, I'm gonna tell you about my feeling. I mean, its not what I feel now. I haven't felt this feeling so long time til now. You know what is it?
this feeling calls "FALL IN LOVE"
yeah, that's it............
love love love , oh my ..... there are just 4 letters in 1 word but can make a thousand (maybe more) people crazy. but not means, love is always happy. it can be frustrating. someone can get kill by themselves. yeah, you know.. it's suicide. just because an 'unrequited love' so you ended yourself by suicide. its silly and worthless!!
love is complicated. so thats why I'm kinda scared to feel this feeling. not because the complication, but the 'unrequited love' , it hurts so much deep inside my heart and my soul. not just me, everyone else feel it too.
But for God Sake, I miss feeling crazy about love. sometimes, I envy those who fall in love, and their love are not included the "unrequited love" . wow, it feels like the world just for two of us, I mean yourself and the one you love.

honestly, I miss it................


so much.

0 comments:

| Top ↑ |